1.Southern Oregon Health Center
1461 NE 7th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Women's Health Center Of Southern Oregon PC
1075 Grandview Ave Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, GeriatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Conveniently located near Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in southwest Grants Pass. Our Services Consist of: -Annual well woman exams - breast & pelvic, pap smear -Obstetrics/ prenatal and postpart
3.Pregnancy Care Center of Grants Pass
714 SE 8th St
Medical ClinicsAbortion AlternativesClinics
Confidential, private, and caring medical setting.
186 Felkner Rd
of the Best Kind!
214 NW 3rd St
6.Mason Clarke Harrison, FNP
1014 NE 7th St
7.Southern Oregon Health Center
1601 NE 6th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.