1.Rogue River Denture Service
1850 Williams Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
We at Rogue River Denture pride ourselves in our customer service focusing on each patient's individual needs and concerns. Most all our repairs can be completed while you wait. Our services include:
2.Grants Pass Prosthodontics
570 NE E St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
3.GaRey Daniel J DDS MS
570 NE E St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Astoria Dental & Denture
820 NE E St Ste E
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental LabsCosmetic Dentistry
5.Eplett Teresa Cd
820 NE E St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
6.Premier Care Dental Center
824 NE A St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDentistsDental Clinics
7.George R Olfson III DMD
1212 NE 7th St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Olfson is a unique small town dentist. He is dedicated to continuing his education and bringing the latest advances in dental technology to his patients. He easily combines big city dentistry with
Contractor in Grants Pass
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures Repairs - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.