Call A Pro
Serving the Grants area.
1.Route 66 Towing
1552 E Old Highway 66
2.Route 66 TowingServing the Grants, NM area
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceTruck Wrecking
Route 66 Towing is a locally owned and operated towing and road service company in Grants, NM and the surrounding areas. We have 20 years of experience in the industry. For immediate roadside assistan
3.Route 66 TowingServing the Grants, NM area
Locks & LocksmithsTowing
Route 66 Towing is a locally owned and operated business serving New Mexico. We offer 24 Hour Emergency Service.
1732 Animal Shelter Rd
Government ConsultantsPortable ToiletsSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
For over 35 years POTCO has continually grown to meet the needs of our many valued customers. POTCO provides quality portable restroom units, special events flush able portable restrooms, hand wash st
5.Grace Bible Church.Serving the Grants, NM area
Non-Denominational ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
Grace Bible Church is a Gospel-centered, Bible-believing, family-oriented and Jesus-loving church located near Historic Route 66 in Gallup, New Mexico. We exist to glorify our Creator as we serve his
Towing & Roadside Assist
www.services-connect.com Fast Courteous Service24/7 Nationwide - CALL NOW!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.