1.Route 66 Discount Tires.Serving the Grants, NM area
Tire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
I called on a Saturday afternoon, from a large RV with a tire bald down to the very steel beneath the former treads. . . they could not have jumped faster, higher or worked harder to get me fixed up w
2.Route 66 Discount Tire
800 E Historic Highway 66
5701 Coors Blvd NW
Went down to this store on 30MAR08 to get tires replaced on my Ford Ranger. I was told that it would be approximately 30 minutes to get the work done. 15 minutes later, my truck rolled out with the ne
2252 Sun Ranch Village Loop SW
At Discount Tire, we make sure your vehicle is equipped with the best tire & wheel fitment for your vehicle. Visit your local Discount Tire store in Los Lunas, NM and learn how we can help you.
1051 Unser Blvd SE
I love Discount Tire! I always get the best deals from them and they are ALWAYS friendly.
800 Coors Blvd NW
Discount Tire is the best tire and wheel dealer in Albuquerque, NM. With a vast selection of tires and custom wheels, you're sure to find what you're looking for at your local Discount Tire store.
3701 State Highway 528 NW
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local Discount Tire store in Albuquerque, NM is sure to have what you're looking for.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.