Serving the Granite City area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Granite Nsg & Rehab Center
3500 Century Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
License Information:Licensee ID: 46904License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6001986Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Skilled : 86
2.Provision Of Promise
4528 N Market St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityDisability Services
3.Dunn -Dunn House LLC
2133 Jannette Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Visit our website
The Dunn-Dunn House is a small group home geared toward assisting the elderly. We provide for ambulatory residents, who desire care and assistance with personal daily tasks.ASSOCIATIONMissouri State L
4.Gateway Regional Medical Center Skilled Nursing Facility
2100 Madison Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospitals
I would give them a -100000 Worst hospital ever!! My 15 year old has been suicidal for years now and she has been depressed and we took her there 5 times now and they will not help her! This is my lit
5.Stearns Nsg & Rehab Center
3900 Stearns Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
License Information:Licensee ID: 46870License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6010441Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Skilled : 109
6.Fountains of Granite City
3450 Village Ln
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
License Number: 5100539Alzheimer's: NoAdult Day Care Facility: No
7.Fountainview Manor Memory Care
3432 Village Ln
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
My 83-year old mother really likes this place, the people, the food, and especially the many activities. Just a few of the past week activities the residents participated in: bread baking, preparin
A Place For Mom
Serving the Granite City area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.