Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Granger area.
1.Michiana Recycling & Disposal
33541 Reum St
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
The worker who came to our street today really went out of his way to pick up extra unbagged material left out by the street and took some extra things of ours when I asked. He was very friendly and
2.Michiana Metal and Scrap
800 Carberry Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersScrap Metals-WholesaleMetalsWaste Reduction
3.K & D Hauling And Snow Plowing
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesSnow Removal Service
We are a dumpster company. Doing hauling since 1995. Locally owned, and family operated. Husband, wife team. We have 10 & 15 yard dumpsters. No job to big or small. Everything from a truck load to 15
4.Indiana Earth Inc
10343 Mckinley Hwy
Excavation ContractorsSeptic Tanks & SystemsDump Truck ServiceAsphalt Paving & Sealcoating
Visit our website
5.Michiana Waste Inc
P O Box 1048
Garbage CollectionTrash HaulingRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Locally Owned & Operated 27 Years Experience Serving the Michiana Area
6.Great Lakes Property Maintenance
804 Union St
Fence-Sales, Service & ContractorsParty PlanningProperty MaintenanceWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
7.Dumpsters R UsServing the Granger, IN area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
Serving the Granger area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.