Call A Pro
Serving the Grand Rapids area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Rick's Electric & Data, Inc.
314 SE 3rd Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Rick's Electric & Data is the company to call when you have an electrical problem. Great customer service and years of professional experience. They are the place to call.
2.Pokegama Electric Inc.
19432 Us Highway 169
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsHome BuildersAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Pokegama Electric is a locally owned electric contractor serving the Grand Rapids and surrounding area. Owner, Dwight Flohaug is a Master Electrician. We are trained to wire your home or business for
1195 Isleview Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Switchboards
Venture Electric LLC is a locally owned electrical contracting company based out of Grand Rapids Minnesota, proudly serving Itasca County and all local communities. We can help you with all your elect
33910 Crystal Springs Rd
Patriot Electric is an electrical contractor located in Grand Rapids, MN specializing in new construction & remodeling and provides electrical installation & repairs for residential, commercial and In
5.Centsible Heating & Air Conditioning Plumbing
1120 NW 4th St
Air Conditioning Equipment & SystemsCleaning ContractorsFurnaces-HeatingJanitorial Service
Quality products and service at a "Cent$ible" price.
6.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Utility CompaniesElectric CompaniesGas CompaniesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
I am so sick and tired of utility companies holding customers hostage! I needed a live human being that can speak fluent and clear English to help me with an issue on my account. I attempt to call s
Serving the Grand Rapids area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.