S & S Lawn Care & Snow Plowing
3906 Grand River Dr NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49525
1.S & S Lawn Care & Snow Plowing
3906 Grand River Dr NE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
We can landscape design and build anything in your backyard from outdoor kitchens and living spaces to beautifully kept plantings.
3.All Season Lawn Care Inc
1611 Aberdeen St NE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Thank you for the great service over the past 4 years. Ive had Lawn maintenance & Snow plowing through the All Season Team and Ive never been let down. We have been very impressed and just thought
4.Everett's Landscape Management Inc
7884 Eastern Ave SE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining Walls
The people here are very friendly. I would do business with them anytime. I appreciate all your help. I hope this review helps people choose your company over your competitors'.
5.Sanderson & DeHaan Lawn Sprinkling
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
- Schoolcraft- South Haven-Mattawan-Kalamazoo-Portage-Otsego-Plainwell-Holland-GRR-Wayland-Byroncenter-Hudsonville-Zeeland-Schoolcraft -Three Rivers-Rockfort-Dorr-Cedar Springs-Hopkins-Richland-Coldwa
4353 3 Mile Rd NE
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Established in 1968, the business specializes in Lawn and Garden Services.
7.A A A Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceAgricultural Seeding & Spraying
. is a locally owned fertilization & weed control company servicing West Michigan since 1984. Besides fertilization & weed control, we provide the following services...mole control, grub control, athl
Serving the Grand Rapids area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.