Michigan Screen & Window Repair
2290 28th St SW Suite C, Wyoming, MI, 49519
1.Pella Windows and Doors
2120 Oak Industrial Dr NE
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows
At Pella Grand Rapids, we’re passionate about three things: windows, doors, and helping you find the best products for your window or door replacement projects. This passion has shown through our deca
2.Window Savers LLC
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
We can restore your foggy windows with our proven process. Save time, money, and the landfills with an eco friendly technology.
3.Norberts Glass And Mirror
560 44th St SE
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationTable TopsStore FrontsBuilding Specialties
* Tub & Shower Enclosures * Mirrors * Custom Glass
4.West Michigan Construction Co
3749 Broadmoor Ave SE
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome ImprovementsWindowsBuilding Contractors
5.Cardinal Remodeling and Design LLC
1677 Gentian Dr SE
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
You can count on our reputation for excellence. If you or your family or friends are considering any kind of home remodeling project, now is the time for us to get together to meeting you and fulfilli
6.Alger Hardware & Rental
2408 Eastern Ave SE
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceHardware StoresRental Service Stores & Yards
We have been in business for the last 15 years, proudly serving the community. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our customers keep returning. We offer small engi
7.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors of Grand Rapids
4717 Broadmoor Ave SE Ste J
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSunrooms & SolariumsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesStorm Windows & Doors
Click for Coupon
Champion custom manufactures our windows, doors and patio rooms, so we are able to ensure our stringent quality and craftsmanship requirements. Each factory showroom is run by a talented and dedicated
Avalon Building Concepts
5017 Division Ave S, Grand Rapids, MI, 49548
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.