Serving the Grand Rapids area.
1.Granger Waste Services
3744 Dykstra Dr NW
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
THE BEST! I've had them service my house for 7 years and never had any problems with their service. I did try another provided (stupid me) and ran back to this company. You cannot go wroing with Green
2.Domestic Clean-Up Service
Trash Containers & DumpstersContainersRubbish RemovalGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
Veterans/Senior Discount Appreciation
Was able to get me a dumpster out the next day.. fast and friendly service. Would call them again for any other clean up project I have. Thanks
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersWaste ContainersRubbish Removal
Good price, friendly. You call around all day and not find a better deal for a 10 yard residential dumpster.
4.WM of MI - Grand Rapids
1668 Porter St SW
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersLandfillsRubbish Removal
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee volunt
3005 Remico St SW
Trash Containers & DumpstersRecords Management Consulting & ServiceCleaning ContractorsGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
*Confidential Destruction and Recycling
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersContractors Equipment & Supplies
Since 1992 Haul-Away Inc. has been servicing the West Michigan area providing premiere dumpster rental service. We offer 15, 20, or 30 cubic yard dumpsters which means that no job is too big or too sm
5811 Division Ave S
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Serving the Grand Rapids area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.