360 36th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49548
1.Dr. Jason J Porter, MD
200 Jefferson Ave SE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Geriatrics
2.Dr. Jason Peter Thomas, MD
330 Barclay Ave NE
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Dr. Jason Umfleet, MD
35 Michigan St NE Ste 3003
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Dr. Jason D Slaikeu, MD
4069 Lake Dr SE Ste 312
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
5.Dr. Jason Patrick Coles, MD
4100 Lake Dr SE Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Jason Copelin, PT
1331 Lake Dr SE Ste 105
7.Dr. Jason A Squires, DO
1900 Wealthy St SE Ste 290
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
100 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.