Zters Waste Value
Serving the Grand Rapids area.
1.Domestic Clean-Up Service
Trash Containers & DumpstersContainersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
Veterans/Senior Discount Appreciation
Was able to get me a dumpster out the next day.. fast and friendly service. Would call them again for any other clean up project I have. Thanks
2.Granger Waste Services
3744 Dykstra Dr NW
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
THE BEST! I've had them service my house for 7 years and never had any problems with their service. I did try another provided (stupid me) and ran back to this company. You cannot go wroing with Green
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
Since 1992 Haul-Away Inc. has been servicing the West Michigan area providing premiere dumpster rental service. We offer 15, 20, or 30 cubic yard dumpsters which means that no job is too big or too sm
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersWaste ContainersRubbish Removal
Good price, friendly. You call around all day and not find a better deal for a 10 yard residential dumpster.
5.Grand Rapids Dumpster Rental
2152 Wealthy St SE # 117
Recycling Equipment & Services
When I called, I was treated in a very professional manor, and they were able to work around my schedule in getting a dumpster to my house for my clean up job! Thanks for the help and will call u in t
PO Box 1031
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
225 Michigan St NW
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
LDR Site Services
Serving the Grand Rapids area. Dumpster & Porta Potty Rentals 24/7Flexible Pick Up And Drop Off
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.