Mark A. Osenieks
O-11225 Tallmadge Woods Dr NW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49534 More Info
3320 Alpine Ave NW
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
On Dec, 13 2011 I had Zoom Whitening done at the Aspen Dental on Alpine in Walker, MI. I was nervous as I had never tried whitening my teeth before and didn't know what to expect. The receptionist a
3767 28th St SE
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
We had a 9:30 appointment for my son. It was 11:00 before we were seen! Aspen wanted more money for partial work than my out of network dentist did for complete work. Very poor service. And to top it
4391 Saint Andrews St SE
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
4391 Canal Ave SW
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This was the best experience I have had at a dentist in 20 years! I don't know why these other reviews are the only ones out there, but then I noticed the dates and realized their error! Dr. Chad Pete
5.Aspen DentalServing the Grand Rapids, MI area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3351 W Shore Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I knew my insurance wasn't widely accepted and wondered what sort of place I would have to go to, but I was very pleased with my experience at Aspen Dental. My dental hygenist Lindsey, is great and ov
5350 Harvey St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
Ryan Frederickson DDS PLLC
6067 Wilson Ave SW, Grandville, MI, 49418
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.