1.All-Phase Electric Supply
410 44th St SW
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.All-Phase Electric Supply
4625 Clay Ave SW
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies
3.All Phase Electric
11430 James St Ste 10
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectriciansElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies
4.All Phase Electric
6552 Schamber Dr
Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectricians
5.Phase II Electric
4733 Airline Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Please try reloading the page.
Great company...great service from the person setting up the appointment to the technician. Our technician, Jim, was very courteous and the ease of replacing the water heater plus removing it (in spite of harsh weather conditions) was great. He left our home in good condition and even offered to assist my husband when our car slipped into the ditch. We made other arrangements for that, but he was concerned about two old folks in winter weather. Hats off to them...Just curious why the only negative comment I read is at the very top of the reviews and it is an old one to boot!
Tom from Varano delivered absolutely incredible customer service. I had an urgent situation and had called a couple other electricians who didn't even answer the phone. I found Varano online, called in the early afternoon and explained the situation. He said he'd call when work was done for the day. I figured he'd call and we would set an appointment. Tom not only called, but said he was on his way! The situation was taken care of with friendliness, expertise, and not worrying that it was the end of the day. He was patient and happy to help. Would recommend to anyone!
After dealing with John for the day I am highly inclines to use the service professor for future issues. Working in a similar job involving home visits, I would rate his overall service as 6 stars if available. Polite and easily understood John provided some of the best service possible. It was in a timely manner and with high quality. His patience with my insurance company was above and beyond and never revealed any frustration. Thanks for the great job. I hope this review helps someone on the edge decide to go with the service professor.
Would highly recommend Service Professor for your heating needs. I have dealt with most of the local well known heating and cooling contractors in the Grand Rapids Mi area and have never had this type of professional , friendly and courteous service before. From the initial furnace trouble call with Jim, speaking with Craig M on my furnace needs, to the install with Jeff S and Marlon W. Very happy with all the staff who helped get thru the process. Thanks again !!! Will definitely recommend to others.
I needed some emergency electrical repairs on a rental home and Brad from Webb Electric and he was able to get out the the very next day to get the work done. I was impressed that he did not take a week to get scheduled. He and his crew got the repairs done beyond my expectations within a couple of days. With the extent of the work that I required, this was surprisingly fast. Best of all the price was very reasonable. i would recommend this company to others.
I would highly recommend The Service Professor for any plumbing needs. When my hot water heater stopped working and was leaking everywhere, they were able to come to the house within an hour after we called. Dennis was kind and efficient, completing all the work of removing the old heater and installing a new one in just a few hours. The prices are very reasonable and completely worth it for the convenience and efficiency. You will be happy you called them!
I've used alot of electricians as I flip 2-3 homes a year as I had a reliable electrician that retired and have tried Accura, Electric Professor and many more. Next day service with no upcharge, super fast and will use again. The time saved alone paid for the service.
I have used The Service Professor several times. Wonderful service, in all areas. Very polite and considerate professionals. They take extra time to answer any questions. If You want a good job done, call them.
Exceptional service from a professional team. Fantastic value for money. We had the entire house upgraded and rewired by Webb who went above and beyond. We will never use anyone else.
I was so impressed with the service I recieved. Paul G. was so helpful and explained everything every step of the way and completed the job to my complete satisfaction. He is my hero!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.