Hamm's Tire Inc
505 S Carroll Ave, Dallas, TX, 75223
1.Americas Tire and Auto
1214 S Carrier Pkwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic EquipmentAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Transmission More Info
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
2510 W Interstate 20
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Ton-T Wholesale Tires
2602 Mayfield Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
3015 Eagle Dr
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
5.Patrick Services, Inc.
4727 Alexander Ln
Tire DealersTransport TrailersAuto Repair & ServiceTrailers-Repair & Service
6.Advanced Tire & Auto
985 N Cooper St
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Love this place pep boys tried to over charge me took my car here to get fixed no problem it was fast and accurate I only paid 139.00 vs pep boys estimate of 600.00 I will definitely be back they are
7.Interfinish Motoring Accessories
104 S Collins St
WheelsAuto RacingAutomobile CustomizingAutomobile Accessories
If you are looking for a quality used car with class then come see us! We only deal in clean, reliable, foreign luxury cars.
Hamm's Tire Inc
1017 Fox Ave, Lewisville, TX, 75067
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.