Serving the Grand Junction area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
1.Wilson Intelligence Security & Experimental Research
567 31 3/4 Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsPrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Western Colorado Security Inc
2150 Highway 6 And 50
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & Detectives
260 Colorado Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
When seconds count, Superior Alarm Inc. is there for you. Based in Grand Junction Co, we offer complete security systems and monitoring services. Our systems include: • Burglar alarms • Fire alarms •
1216 Rood Ave
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We sell and install Adt security systems in homes and businesses in and around the area.
5.Alpine Custom Electronics
1801 I 70 Business Loop
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
6.ADT Security Services
640 Grand Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & AlarmsMore Nearby Locations »
7.Affordable Alarm Systems
260 Colorado Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Serving the Grand Junction area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.