424 E 5th St, Rifle, CO, 81650
1.White Star Electric LLC
803 Winters Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersGovernment Consultants
Western Slopes Premier Electrical Contractor With over 25 years of experience in the electrical field White Star Electric, LLC is positioned to fill the fast developing growth in service, residential,
2912 I-70 Business Loop
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
If you are having electrical trouble we are here to help, please give us a call. We understand and appreciate how critical these times can be with respect to your business or residential needs. Schedu
3.Bemis Electric Co Inc
2471 Riverside Pkwy Ste B
At Bemis Electric Co, we specialize in quality electrical work. We have been serving the Grand Valley area for over 25 years. Our business is both licensed and insured; we provide work for industrial,
4.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
5.All State Electricians
I noticed the light switch in my bathroom wasn't working like it should, I had to press it really hard so the light'd turn on, so I called them to come and fix it. It was a quick service, and they eve
6.Local Electrical Contractor
quick and friendly electrician had my problem diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours. Will use agian
Serving the Grand Junction area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.