Local Counseling Services
HelloBusiness.com Counseling Services - 30% offFast business lookup Grand Junction
1.Associates In Behavioral Counseling, LLC
518 28 Rd Ste A207
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
1170 Colorado Ave
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
The employees seem very caring and understanding here.
3.Behavioral Health & Wellness LLC
3150 N 12th St
Behavioral Health and Wellness clinic was established in 1992 by owners Dr. J. Christopher and Cheryl Young. We have a staff of eighteen professional mental health providers who administer services to
4.Christian Counseling Center
518 28 Rd Ste B209
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
We offer Christian counseling from a non-denominational background. However, personal beliefs and convictions of the clients are honored.Vision Statement: To come alongside those who are hurting to in
823 Mease Rd
6.Evelyn Anglim LPC
940 Colorado Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsMental Health Services
951 Main St
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalPsychologistsPsychological ExaminersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Grand Junction Counseling
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.