1.Lockwood & Meeske Pediatric Dentistry
425 N Diers Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Stec, Steven A DDS PC
3010 W Faidley Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Grand Island, Nebraska At the Grand Island dental office of Dr. Steven Stec, we welcome patients of all ages to experience compassionate, comprehensive cosmetic and ge
3.Klint R Butler DDS MS
530 N Diers Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
1004 N Diers Ave Ste 320
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Benson, Andrew V, DDS
2504 N Webb Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
6.Hull William W DDS
2504 N Webb Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
www.1800dentist.com/Orthodontists Find a Dentist For OrthodonticsIn Your Neighborhood. Call 24/7!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future