Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Roger M Amundson, DDS
2600 Demers Ave Ste 107
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Dr. Roger M. Amundson is a Grand Forks native who specializes in caring for your individual dental needs. From routine cleanings to fillings and dentures and partials, Dr. Amundson is an expert at kee
2.Dakota Dental Associates
2810 17th Ave S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Welcome to Dakota Dental Associates. Dakota Dental Associates is located in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Is your smile a little crooked? Do your teeth need whitening? Do you have a toothache? Well, all
3300 32nd Ave S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
4.Tanabe-Badger Dental Group
1197 S Columbia Rd
Implant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
5.Nord Dentistry, Brian J Nord DDS
2720 17th Ave S
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.Badger - Tanabe Dental Group
1197a S Columbia Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Tanabe-Badger Dental Group in Grand Forks, ND, we provide preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dental care for you and your family. You will be treated with care and compassion by our t
7.Dakota Dental Associates
4000 17th Ave S
Cosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsPediatric Dentistry
From the minute you walk in, the friendly, helpful staff continue from reception until last billing info folks, the service and atmosphere are the best!!! I am one of many that doesn't always take as
Grand Forks Dentures
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures - 30% offFast business lookup Grand Forks
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.