1.Family Institute PC
2100 S Columbia Rd Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Family institute is a nice place to go for counseling. All the staff is friendly, the location is kind of hidden for privacy, as there are other businesses in the building and the entrance I'd from t
2.Heart Institute of Nd
3890 Mulberry Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Laser Spine InstituteServing the Grand Forks, ND area
Physicians & SurgeonsBack Care Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
4.Heartland Clinic of Chiropratic
2525 Demers Ave Ste B
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsReducing & Weight Control
My first visit to Heartland Clinic was more than 10 years ago. I was very skeptical of Chiropractic, but, when I was nearly unable to drive because of shoulder pain decided to see Dr. Kiefat after a f
5.Northern Valley Obstetrics & Gynecology
2810 7th Ave S
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Northern Valley Obstetrics & Gynecology is located in Grand Forks, ND, and we are a premier women's health clinic serving northeastern North Dakota. Our practitioners have more than 45 years of combin
6.Cancer Center Of North Dakota
1451 44th Ave S Ste E
Physicians & SurgeonsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Cancer Center of North Dakota, Dr William Noyes, MD, Dr Anil Potti, MD Offering hope and health for the future. Cancer Center of North Dakota operates with unwavering commitment to the patient: provid
7.Altru Health System
860 S Columbia Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
A visit with a psychiatrist for about thirty minutes.. was billed to my son.. and the total was five hundred and forty two dollars.. What a joke this health care system is. They have a monopoly, and s
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.