1.Danel Jeremiah K. DDS
2650 32nd Ave S
Orthodontic Care, Lingual (behind the teeth) Braces, Self Ligating Braces, Invisible Aligners. Braces aren't just for kids anymore. Tooth alignment can be changed at any age if your gums and bone stru
2.O'Connell James R DDS
117 N Washington St
The Center for Smile Design is your complete stop for professional dental services. We have been serving the area for over 30 years and are proud to offer a wide range of dental solutions. Give us a c
3.Roger M Amundson, DDS
2600 Demers Ave Ste 107
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Dr. Roger M. Amundson is a Grand Forks native who specializes in caring for your individual dental needs. From routine cleanings to fillings and dentures and partials, Dr. Amundson is an expert at kee
4.Steven B Swanson DDS
1323 2nd Ave N
Dr. Steven B. Swanson is a general dentist providing full-service, quality dental and orthodontic care to patients of all ages in Grand Forks, ND. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain op
5.Charles L. Bridgeford, D.D.S.
117 N Washington St
Bridgeford Dental serves Grand Forks, ND providing general and cosmetic dentistry. When you enter our office we will make your experience pleasant. In our comfortable atmosphere, you will be involved
6.Manke Family Dentistry
2401 S Washington St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have never had a problem getting an appointment at a convenient time. They're very flexible in that regard.
7.Tran D DDS
600 Demers Ave Ste 304
For over 20 years, D Tran DDS has been providing excellent dental care from basic exams and cleanings to root canal surgeries and more. We are located at 600 DeMers Avenue, Suite 304 in Grand Forks -
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future