1.Shadow Mountain Chiropractic
60 N 2
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupunctureHolistic PractitionersMedical Clinics
2.Planned Parenthood - Granby Health Center
236 Agate Avenue
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Granby, CO for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
3.Middle Park Medical Ctr
1000 Granby Park Dr S
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsMedical Centers
My name is Joe Bugos I recently went in for a physical all my vitals came back good so I decided to schedule an appointment for a colonoscopy and I'm glad I did I had 4 pulps and signs of divroticulos
4.Ten Mile Family Medicine
3 Ten Mile Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.The Memorial Hospital at CraigServing the Granby, CO area
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
At the Memorial Hospital of Craig and Medical Clinic, we aim for nothing short of greatness as we provide skilled medical care and personal attention to our community of patients and friends. Each and
6.Judge Max & PA
17 County Road 4435
7.Steamboat Vision Clinic
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.