Call A Pro
Serving the Granby area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith and left a message, which was promptly returned by Paul, who was professional, polite and thorough in explaining who was going to be coming to my home. (A solace to
3.Dwight's Lock & SafeServing the Granby, CO area
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Dwight's Lock & Safe, has been serving the Steamboat springs area for over 12 years. With a 60 mile radius from Steamboat Springs we are able to offer fast and reliable service. we are bonded and insu
4.Alpine Towing, LLC
62429 Us Highway 40
Automotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTowing
400 Hi Country Dr
Safes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Hilly's Hooker Service
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.Hilly's Hooker Service
TowingLocks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
great in service. fast pick up. no problems. driver was very nice and assisted us when we need help the most!. Thanks hillys!
Serving the Granby area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.