American Local Locksmith
Serving the Granada Hills area.
1.Access Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysBurglar Bars
Visit our website
Called for service on a Friday after 6 and received immediate service. No extra fee, professional and great customer service.
2.Security Unlimited Locksmith
15339 Parthenia St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
If you ve had trouble finding a dependable locksmith service in LA, you ve found it. 24-hour lock service. We are fully licensed and insured
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
4.Anat Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & Checks
Wow what wonderful quick service! I called they showed up on time, fixed my problems and was priced very well. I will call them with another problem in a heart beat. Darrin was very nice and easy to w
5.Eli Master Locksmith Inc
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Eli Master Locksmith, Inc. is your local locksmith agent providing emergency locksmith services for both residential and commercial customers in the West Hollywood area. We provide emergency lockout s
6.Flam's Key Service Inc.
4545 Van Nuys Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBuilding Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
It's our firm belief this exposure to Flam's Lock & Key will evoke the confidence you need to rely on us for your security needs--whether for your home, business, income property or condominium. For 6
7.American Locksmith Service in Ventura County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Anat Lock & Key
Northridge, CA, 91324
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.