Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
1.Grace H Cho D.D.S.
8215 Van Nuys Blvd
General and Cosmetic Dentistry * Orthodontics - Braces * Accept Most Dental Insurance * Medi-Cal * Major HMO Plans
2.North Hills Dental Center
15424 Nordhoff St
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Visit our website
We accept most insurance, as well as Medical and Care Credit. We speak Spanish. We see patients by appointment only.
3.Nazanin Ezzati DDS
18740 Ventura Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
ZOOM Whitening Treatment + Exam, Cleaning, and X-Ray+1more
Pleasure working with Dr. Ezzati!
4.Basch, Alexander, DDS
17815 Chatsworth St Ste B
I've been coming here for so many years now mainly because its the closest to my house and my insurance covers it. I'll tell you though, they are so rude! There are only 2 people working in that offic
5.John Bosak DMD
10727 White Oak Ave Ste 213
DentistsOrthodontistsDental LabsCosmetic Dentistry
I LIKE THE WAY THE STAFF CALLS ME IAS A REMINDER OF AN APPT. DR. BOZAK HAS A GREAT MANNER ABOUT HIM. HE CAN KEEP YOUR MIND OFF OF THE WORK HE IS DOING BY CARRYING ON A CONVERSATION WITH YOU. I WILL KE
6.Ghassan A Dabbagh, DDS
11026 Balboa Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I am a new customer to this business and I have not had any problems regarding billing. I originally registered over the phone and made sure my insurance was aware. When I called my insurance they had
7.Cyrus Bandary DMD Bio-Compatible & Ozone Therapy Dentistry
6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Implant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Bandary was able to assist me with a solution to a pain issue I was having. I had seen a number of other dentists in the area and finally saw Dr. Bandary who proved to be extremely knowledgeable
Elite Dental & Implant Center
5620 Wilbur Ave, Tarzana, CA, 91356
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future