www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.Tieman Tire of Bloomington Inc
2002 S Yost Ave
Swung into the Bloomington Tieman Tire today 5 minutes before closing time half expecting to be shooed away but instead received excellent customer service! I managed to pick up a nail in one of my ti
2501 W 3rd St
Tire DealersBrake Repair
STAY AWAY!!!Drop my wheels when taking off my car. Severe damage. What a bunch of clowns. They are slow and incompetent !!!
219 S Walnut St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
4.Friendly Tire Of Martinsville
60 N Marion St
Tire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
This is the best place to get tires. I just moved to Morgan co. and needed tires. So I went to a big name place. Big O tire. OMG that was a bad idea VERY bad idea. that place SUCKED! I will never in m
5.Arnold Tire Center
920 Morton Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake Repair
Needed my brakes fixed, saw they had a five star rating. After having my brakes fixed I see why! Great job guys. They replaced my master cylinder on this old impala. Works as good as new.
240 N Washington St
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.