1107 Allen Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Bohman DDS, we treat our patients like family. We listen to their dental concerns and make them comfortable so when they leave, they've had a positive experience. We offer a full range of cosmetic
2520 US Highway 50
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant Dentistry
3.Goshen Family Dentistry
6782 Goshen Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
4.Franklin Plotnick & Carl
6204 Ridge Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsPeriodontists
Over 40 Years of Dental Experience; Franklin Plotnick & Carl In Pleasant Ridge, OH Provides Family Dentistry And Cosmetic Services. Our Services Include Root Canals, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Teet
5.Pfeiffer Family Dentistry
20 N Grand Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
Never hurt me! Big + for me! I have been to many dentists! He is by far the most gentle! And friendly
867 Eastgate North Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Please stay away from this place!!! Had implants placed over a year ago. Kept going back letting them know I was having problems and in severe pain. Every time I went in they told me they were fine. IMore Nearby Locations »
792 Eastgate South Dr Ste 250
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsEndodontistsOrthodontists
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.