Serving the Goshen area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Goshen
55 Main St
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients’ needs first becausMore Nearby Locations »
11 West Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists More Info
61 Orange Plaza Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I love aspen dental !! The staff is great and extremely polite. Dr Mickey and her assistant Michelle are the the best!!! I will go backMore Nearby Locations »
4.SATMARY DENTAL PLLC
390 Crystal Run Rd Ste 106
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Goshen Family Dentistry
1995 Route 17m Ste 1
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
180 Wisner Ave
Orthodontics for children & adults. Serving the community for over 40 years! Insurance and Interest FREE Financing available.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future