134 Crossroads Ctr, Troy, VA, 22974
23025 Lahore Rd
PlumbersPumps-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
134 Crossroads Ctr
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
We had a problem with our septic tank this weekend and they responded promptly and got the problem fixed right away. Billy and Courtney were extremely knowledgable and professional. I even had an op
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We needed a new water heater as well as advice on a few other issues. Bernie responded the same day I called. They did a great job at a reasonable price. I will continue to use Cogar for all our pl
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
Serving the Gordonsville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?