Call A Pro
Serving the Gordon area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
3.Panhandle Sales & Svc
Locks & Locksmiths
4.Twenty Four Hour Lock Smithing
419 W 2nd St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Chadron Lock is locally owned and operated by John Crile. John can help with the following locksmith needs. Auto, Home,and your business. John also makes keys and install safes. If you don't have a se
419 W 2nd St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
344 Lake St
KeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths
YellerPages.com Discounts on LocksmithTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.