Serving the Goose Creek area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Super Carpets Inc
523 N Goose Creek Blvd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersBuilding Contractors
3824 Ladson Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsBuilding Materials
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceOffice Equipment & Supplies
McWaters is a full-service is a company that serves the workplace needs of customers. It is one of the leading furniture dealers in South Carolina. The company provides a line of transit shelters, ben
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
5.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingHardwood Floors
7.Southeastern Installations LLC
1643 Savannah Hwy
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet Installation
The business offers Carpets, rugs, and other Floor covering installation services.
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?