1.Advantage Healthcare of Charleston
122 S Goose Creek Blvd
Massage TherapistsMedical CentersWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
6 B12 Injections
AHC formed an affordable payment plan for me because of my lack of health coverage. The doctors are kind and really care about getting you better, as soon as possible. Osteoarthritis is my curse, and
2.Cox, Orthodontics DDS
103 Greenland Dr
OrthodontistsDentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsDental Clinics
Dr. Cox and Staff are excellent. They are so friendly and so helpful. Dr. Cox did a fantastic job on my braces and my brothers. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthodontist in th
3.Real Health Chiropractics
101 Springhall Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
One 60 minute massage+1more
110 Springhall Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
I have been looking for a new spa to try and I've finally found it! Absolutely lovely, everything is brand new and feels VERY upscale. The staff was so friendly and answered all of my questions. I
7 S Alliance Dr
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
In addition to professional care the thing that impressed me most was finding a Dr. office that operated ON TIME! Very pleased with Dr. Teed.
99 Bridgetown Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
My son has seen Dr. Pogue since he was born. I love them. Awesome doctors! The faculty are wonderful. Very professionally and caring.
7.Extra Space Storage
427 Saint James Ave
Self StorageStorage Household & Commercial
Store your belongings at Extra Space Storage on 427 St James Ave in Goose Creek, South Carolina today! Our large selection of storage units, climate controlled units, drive up access, exceptional secu
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.