7398 Rivers Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
I am a night time tooth grinder who is 48 years old. My front teeth are wearing to the point of chipping my front tooth. I felt very sad every time I looked in the mirror and I noticed that I had devMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sensational Smiles Of Charleston
597 Old Mount Holly Rd Ste 209
Dental ClinicsFire & Water Damage RestorationProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I was hesitant to go to a new dentist, but my first appointment with Dr. Rutecki turned out to be very fruitful. From then on, I always come to him and he never fails to accommodate my needs.
101 Harth Pl
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
From cleaning to X-rays, we make sure that your teeth get the best care. Our expert staff will make sure that you leave with a great smile on your face. We also have a Spanish speaking assistant avail
4.Cox, Orthodontics DDS
103 Greenland Dr
OrthodontistsDentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsDental Clinics
Dr. Cox and Staff are excellent. They are so friendly and so helpful. Dr. Cox did a fantastic job on my braces and my brothers. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthodontist in th
5.Goose Creek Family Dentistry DDS
122 S Goose Creek Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I've always been afraid of going to the dentist! I remember my first visit with Dr.Gilreath he promised that my visit would be very comfortable, and it was GREAT! My smile has improved with natural fi
6.Crowfield Family And Cosmetic Dentistry
102 Springhall Dr
Cosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
I love this practice. They make me feel like family. Everyone is so nice and tenderhearted. When I had an emergency, they worked me right in.. I would recommend anyone to this practice.
7.Barganier, Jason T DMD
100 Berkeley Square Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
* GOOSE CREEK * Dr. Timothy I. McConnell, DMD And Dr. Jason T. Barganier, DMD * Dental Care For The Entire Family * Ask About Insurance * Office Hours Monday Thru Thursday 7AM - 5PM * Friday 7AM - 3PM
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future