1.Four States Dental Care
2040 La Questa Dr
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
At Four States Dental Care, we want you to know that you are more than just teeth! Dr. Dale Kunkel works hard to build quality and lifelong relationships with his patients while offering the latest ad
2.Goodman Family Clinic
125 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysical Therapists
3.Katy Trail Community HealthServing the Goodman, MO area
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsNurses
Our medical program is focused on providing primary health care to not only treat illnesses, but also to keep you well. Our staff ensures you will receive the compassionate and expert care you deserve
4.Women's Health Care
302 S Joplin Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
5.Oxford Health Care
ClinicsHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHospitalsEldercare-Home Health Services
Oxford HealthCare has been bringing healthcare home for over 35 years, and " We Set the Standard of Excellence for Home Care". Whether you simply need extra help around the home or require 24 hour car
6.Brothers Bezold & Associates
2013 S Joplin Ave
Contact LensesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsOptometrists
Always a pleasant experience. The entire staff is more than accommodating and the doctor is so nice. I can tell he really knows his stuff. I have never had a problem with making appointments or gettin
7.Advance Family EyeCare - Dr. Eldon Repsher
5832 N Main St
Contact LensesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Excellent eye care. Has been available for all of my emergencies. Very reasonable fees.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.