1.Academy Foot & Ankle Care
525 Rivergate Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Very dissatisfied. Although he removed my toe nail adequately, he was condescending and rude with me, a new patient. Poor bedside manner which is part of what I pay for. Yelled and acted like a baby
2.Cumberland Family Practice
264 New Shackle Island Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Larson, Steven, MD
740 Conference Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
JUST LEFT DR LARSON OFFICE IN TEARS!! I AM HAVING SERIOUS PAIN IN MY LEFT SHOULDER AND I FOUND DR LARSON ON THE INTERNET!! WHEN I SPOKE TO THE RECEPTION I GAVE HER MY INSURANCE INFO AND SHE GAVE ME AN
4.Rice Edwin L MD Jr
607 W Due West Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Please contact us for more information!
5.White, Joan MD
807 Rivergate Meadows Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Robert W. Cowden, M.D.
3050 Business Park Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Cowden's staff are some of the greatest people I know. They always welcome you with a warm smile and help you out wherever they can.
7.Covenant Family Practice
304 Northcreek Blvd Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOsteopathic Clinics
www.HelloBusiness.com Physicians - 30% offFast business lookup Goodlettsville
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.