Midas Auto Service Baton Rouge
2358 College Dr, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808 Your car is our customer
1.Gonzales Tire & Automotive
603 S Burnside Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingBrake Repair
Great people, friendly atmosphere, great service. Great experience bringing my car to these guys!
2.Diez Tire Co
1014 N Airline Hwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Great owner and also great service no bs and tells u like it is. Trustworthy honest
3.Skid Marks Tires & Auto Services
1312 W Highway 30
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
10-17-13 This place is the best. They are knowledgeable, speedy and extremely professional. The manager "Tracy" is top notch and he knows his stuff. I took my Range Rover to them and they m
4.Southeast Tire Co
10005 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
They don't stand behind the tires they sell. Had a vibration problem. Spent over 1100 for tires on 2 vehicles. Sold me a new tire that I didn't need. Vibrates worse now than before. Not going back fo
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
308 N Airline Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Champs Tire & Automotive
108 W Highway 30
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Gonzales Tire & Automotive
17525 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Area Wholesale Tire Co Inc
5666 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA, 70805
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.