Serving the Gonzales area.
8520 Airway Dr
KeysLocks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside Service
2.Pop-A-LockServing the Gonzales, LA area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysAccess Control Systems
Anytime you need locksmith services in Baton Rouge, or surrounding areas like Denham Springs, Gonzales or Port Allen, call Pop-A-Lock of Baton Rouge. Since 1993 we have provided all aspects of locksmi
3."Pop That Lock"
1628 Starboard Dr
4.Affordable Pop Unlock
44475 S Baptist Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Awesome service with a smile!!! I'd definitely use them again!!! They didn't hurt my wallet too bad either!!! I can't thank yall enough!!
18886 Highway 22
Hardware StoresBuilding Materials
8520 Airway Dr, Baton Rouge, LA, 70806
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.