1.Tipton Municipal Utilities
891 Berryman Pike
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesWater Utility Companies
2.Tipton Municipal Utilities
200 N West St
Electric CompaniesWater Utility Companies
42 Alta Ln
Lighting FixturesBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We had an unexpected issue that needed resolved quickly, they were out the next day and fixed the problem quickly without disturbing my routine. Communications were excellent, we were kept informed ab
4.Indiana Municipal Electric
21384 Tooley Ct
1316 S 29th St
Bad Man. Bad Service. There is a reason you will get such a low quote for a job. He uses crap supplies and marks them way up.
6.Ashpaugh Electric, Inc.
17902 US Highway 31 N
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment & SuppliesUtility CompaniesElectricians
Ashpaugh Electric started 50 years ago in Westfield , Indiana. Founded by Dave Ashpaugh, this family owned business is still serving the community and their Christian principals. The company, managed
1915 E North St
ElectriciansElectric MotorsElectric GeneratorsElectric Companies
Huston Electric is a family-owned, full-service electrical, communications, generators and compressors, and sign service company. The company has divisions specializing in design-build and service wor
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.