Denton, Kent S DDS PA & Associates
515 S Caswell St, La Grange, NC, 28551
1.Goldsboro Dental Arts
1310 Wayne Memorial Dr
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
AWSOME office, great staff and Dr, this is the place to go if u are looking to change dentists or if u are new in town and need to find a dentist. Several offices I have been to over the years seem to
2.Smith & Adams Family Dentistry
2300 Wayne Memorial Dr
Drs. Smith and Adams are committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality of dental care in a comfortable, modern, family-friendly office.We are a unique family practice, with two d
3.Moore, H G
2702 Medical Office Pl
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Moore has been my dentist for almost 30 years and I have never had a bad experience. His staff is great also.
1504 Wayne Memorial Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Been going to Dr Stovall for years,He does excellent work I always leave completely satisfied. The staff is so friendly,they always make me feel so welcome. I,'ve had a few emergency and they have alw
5.Drs Perrine, Wiley & Potts PA
2300 Wayne Memorial Dr
Welcome to PWP Orthodontics, located in Goldsboro and Clinton, North Carolina. Our staff is committed to providing comprehensive orthodontic care for children, adolescents and adults. We offer a wide
6.Lafevers Dental Team DDS PA
101 Stevens Memorial Pl
7.Dr. S. Cynthia Wiley DMD, MDS
2300 Wayne Memorial Dr Ste C
I always feel that Dr. Wiley really has my good health foremost in the dental care of my teeth. Always a great relaxing experience. I will tell family and friends about my good luck in having found Dr
Smith & Adams Family Dentistry
2300 Wayne Memorial Dr, Goldsboro, NC, 27534
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future