1.Fastrax Urgent Care Ctr
4995 Us Highway 68
2.Natural Health Sciences Of AZ
3339 E Josiah Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Golden Valley Medical Center
4995 Us Highway 68
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
4.Valley Medical Center
4263 Us Highway 68 Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
My Dr is Nina Chase, and my husband and I have many different complex illnesses and Dr Nina is the sweetest, professional, and always care what's going on with us. Nancy her nurse is a master of the
5.Morgan Family Practice
4995 Us Highway 68 Ste 1
6.Sycamore Avenue Medical Center
975 Sycamore Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
7.Arizona Desert Dermatology
3015 Highway 95 Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentHealth ResortsMedical ClinicsClinics
Arizona Skin & Cancer is a leading dermatology practice with offices within the Mohave County in Arizona. We offer comprehensive medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services. Founded by Dr. Jef
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.