Marcello Steven J Dr
156 W Main St, Thibodaux, LA, 70301
1.Sanders Dental Group
761 W Tunnel Blvd
Family Dentistry. Regular Check Ups. 1 Hour Teeth Whitening. Delta Dental Preffered Provider. Interest Free Financing Provided by Care Credit. All Insurances Accepted.
2.Moreau Lorie A DDS
1463 Saint Charles St
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
The staff at Dr. Lorie Moreau's office dedicates their time to the patients and are sure to keep you comfortable at all times.
3.Marcello Steven J DrServing the Golden Meadow, LA area
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
The pediatric dentist has an extra two to three years of specialized training after dental school, and is dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teenage years.
4.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
306 Civic Center Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Benoit, Brian J Dr
306 Civic Center Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
As always, my appointment was a pleasurable experience. The Dentist and staff are friendly and provide care in a patient and thorough manner.
7.Concepts In Dentistry - Shane Zeringue DDS Michael Boudreaux DDS
855 Belanger St
Facility We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this r
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future