Call A Pro
Serving the Golden Meadow area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
At Pop-A-Lock of Houma we offer the highest level of professionalism in everything we do. Whether you need the locks changed on your home or business, your car door unlocked, or a replacement set of k
4.A AAccurate Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Dead Bolts Installed,Locks Opened & changed, Locks Re Keyed/Installed, Transponder Keys, Motorcycle Keys, Camper Keys, Master Keying & High Security Keys
5.Avet's Locksmith Service
1906 Polk St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoor Operating DevicesKeys
Full Service Locksmith Service including commercial & residential. Locks Re-keyed, Repaired, Installed & Upgraded to more secure Locks. High Security Locks in stock. 24/7 Lock-out service for automoti
6.Access Safe & Lock LLC
6696 W Park Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Over 21 Years in Business * Emergency Service Available
7.Gideon's Locksmith LLC
121 Plaisance Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
Gideon's Locksmith LLC
121 Plaisance Dr, Raceland, LA, 70394
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.