FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
17190 Mt Vernon Rd
Manufactured Housing-CommunitiesMobile Home DealersMobile Home Parks
18305 E Mexico Pl
MortgagesFinancing ServicesReal Estate LoansFinancial Planning Consultants
www.HelloBusiness.com Siding - 30% offFast business lookup Golden
Please try reloading the page.
Nothing beats waking up every morning to this incredible view! There are plenty of trails nearby for both the casual walker and the avid hiker! The apartment offers a workout room, Yoga, Wet & Dry saunas, an amazing pool that is shaded in the shallow end for the little ones & long enough for laps & did I mention the hot tub? Better yet head inside the Clubhouse for a round of Pool, Darts, Chess, Foosball, use the office area for internet & printers, play a lil air hockey or just watch some TV on the giant screens. I rented the Clubhouse for my oldest son's Graduation party! We have now lived here coming up on 9 years, & to be honest I wish I could just buy my place & never leave! The staff is just amazing & always here to fix any issue I have in a timely fashion! I would love to see them upgrade to central air as it gets hot in the summer. Also offer trash pick up outside my door five nights a week. Staff hosts events like pool parties is just the icing on an already fabulous cake!
Beware before renting at this place; it is run by a large corporation that is traded on Wall St. What this means is they only care about profit; they do not care about you as a person. Their priority is to please their stockholders and squeeze as many dollars out of their tenants as possible.Every time your lease comes up for expiration you get an "Early Bird Special" of a rent increase. My last offer was a rent increase of over $200 non-negotiable. I refused to pay that and they do not care because they got a new sucker coming in and paying over $1,400 for a one bedroom.If you are on a fixed budget or looking for a long term place to live, you should look elsewhere.This review is my opinion.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.