1.Neighborhood Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceFertilizers
2.Suburban Landscape Management
Lawn MaintenanceRetaining WallsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
Suburban Landscape Management, LLC does a superior job of reliable mowing and fertilizing. I also have had this company do grading and sodding that is superior workmanship!
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.All Seasons Lawn & Tree Care Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Founded in 1996 by Joe Montgomery and Brian Engels, lawn and tree care professionals in the Wichita area since 1985.
5.Tree Top Nursery & Landscape Inc.
5910 E 37th St N
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Love going there to look for the best plants and trees. Have never been disappointed!Great prices and quality.
6.New Frontier Lawn & Tree Care
2533 E 36th Cir N
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Custom Tailored Program. Means we deliver just what is required. Plants are not all alike. We have the ability to customize the treatment to the specific needs of your landscape. The result is healthi
7.Koala-Tee Lawn Care Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
this is one of the best landscaping places around these guys work hard at what they do everyday i worked for kyle a while back and nothing like this ever went on and if it did somebody wouldnt be arou
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.