Serving the Gloucester area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Healing Healthcare Systems Inc
109 Main St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Merlino Healthcare Consltng
72 Hesperus Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Cape Ann Counseling
80 Prospect St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.VA Gloucester Clinic
199 Main St
5.North Shore Aids Health Project
5 Center St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Cape Ann Chiropractic Center
207 Washington St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsChiropractors Referral & Information ServiceClinics
7.VA Gloucester Clinic
199 E Main St
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Gloucester area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.