Asheville, NC, 28804
1.T K Electric
Visit our website
There isn't anything we haven't seen. We service everything from a broken light switch to replacing switch gear. Our professional staff is here to make your problem ours. We offer a range of electrica
2.A-American Electric Inc
25 Sheehan Rd
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Visit our website
When we have any electrical problem or any new electrical installation at Fletcher First Baptist, we call A-American Electric. For many years they have always come quickly in emergency situations. The
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
For over 25 years, Miracle Electric Company has provided the residential, commercial, and industrial communities of Western North Carolina with professional, quality electrical services. This locally
4.Independent Services LLC
ElectriciansPlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
With years of experience, Independent Services LLC can handle the toughest heating and air conditioning job - large or small. Our expert service technician crew can install, replace, service, maintain
5.Splawn Electric & Heating
1086 Sugarloaf Rd
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
"Commercial Residential Industrial New Construction Remodeling Service Calls & Installation Service Upgrades Serving the Area for Over 25 Year"
6.C T Ring Electrical
110 Hanover St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
C T Ring Electrical is a full service electrical contracting company that has been serving residential and light commercial customers in the Asheville area since 1991. We provide Wiring Services, Elec
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Call A Pro
Serving the Glenwood area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.