Adirondack Pediatrics PC - Ethan D Loeb MD
84 Broad St Ste 3, Glens Falls, NY, 12801 Click Business Name for More Information.
1.Carol S Fisher MD
68 Quaker Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
2.Dr. William T Fisher, MD
211 Church St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Dr. William Fisher, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in emergency medicine and currently sees patients in Clifton park, New York and Saratoga springs, Ne
3.Fisher, William T, MD
1770 Route 9
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
4.Fisher, Hugh A G, MD
5 Southside Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pathology
11739 State Route 22
6.Fisher, Julie Lynn: Julie Lynn Fisher
9 Carey Rd
7.Fisher, Julie Lynn
3767 Main St
Health & Welfare Clinics
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.