Serving the Glendale area.
7708 W Bell Rd Ste 103
2.Traugh, Richard L
2827 W Peoria Ave
15530 W Roosevelt St Ste E106
4.Feldhake, Richard, DDS
5310 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 111
5.Richard J Andrews, DDS
16080 N 59th Ave
6.Richard Flottmann DDS
8284 W Union Hills Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Richard L Sparks DDS MSD LTD
20165 N 67th Ave Ste 102
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
Serving the Glendale area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future