Serving the Glendale area.
1.Arrowhead Lakes Dentistry
20265 N 59th Ave Ste B5
DentistsMental Health ServicesPsychologistsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Their dental work would not stay put. After three visits, I finally said, "can I see the dentist". She said, "I know how to do this". I don't think the dental board will let my file a complaint agains
2.Arrowhead Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
18555 N 79th Ave Ste A103
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Arrowhead Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients. We specialize in wisdom teeth, extractions, tooth exposure, bone grafting, facial trauma and much mo
3.Upton John H Jr DDS PC
18555 N 79th Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Comprehinsive Family & restorative dentistry, cosmetic and implant dentistry. Laser and Oral sedation. Over 20 years experience in family practice We are a unique dental practice that combines gentle,
4.Valley of The Sun Dentistry
18425 N 51st Ave Ste C
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Is Valley Of The Sun Dentistry the dental office for you? Valley of The Sun Dentistry strives to provide the very best in a dental experience. We treat every patient the same way we would treat our ow
7708 W Bell Rd Ste 103
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.Valley of the Sun Dentistry
18425 N 51st Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Youll be ready to show off your smile after a visit to Valley of the Sun Dentistry, serving all of Glendale and Phoenix, Arizona. Our caring staff has over 25 years of experience providing high qualit
7.Laws Family Dentistry
8811 N 51st Ave Ste 108
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Law and his staff are very personal and professional. One of the only times the "Dr." came out to the waiting room to greet me and introduce themselves and chat for a moment. Once in the dentist c
Serving the Glendale area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future